[Paraview] Invalid array name

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jul 1 09:13:38 EDT 2009

I think Group Datasets is causing the issue. It creates a multi-block
dataset that contains all of its inputs. That still means that blocks
do not share arrays. Do these datasets have the same topology (mesh)?
If they do, you should be able to use Append Attributes instead. If
they do not, you have to resample one mesh over the other using the
Resample with Dataset filter. I am not sure how clear I was so please
let me know if I am not making sense :-)