[Paraview] use of vtkSynchronizedTemplates

Natalie Happenhofer nataliehapp at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:42:13 EST 2009

Hi!

Update() doesn´t work either, I still get the segmentation fault. (I hate segmentation faults, you never know what´s causing them). At least  I´d need to call the vtkContourFilter from my filter, surely there is a possibility? How could I achieve that? Or maybe there are any filters in paraview which are already calling other filters?

thx,
Natalie