[Paraview] pm.GetProxiesInGroup() returns tuple keys?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Feb 23 21:26:56 EST 2009

Hey Berk,

Say I have a pipeline with a box and point source, from the Python
shell (CVS Feb 18, 2009):

Python 2.5.2 |EPD 2.5.2001| (r252:60911, Aug 4 2008, 13:45:20)
 >>> from paraview.simple import *
 >>> pm = servermanager.ProxyManager()
 >>> pm.GetProxiesInGroup("sources")
{('Box1', '363'): <paraview.servermanager.Box object at 0x224c5670>,
('PointSource1', '114'): <paraview.servermanager.PointSource object at
0x224c5530>}

I can program around it,  but I was just curious what the the second
member of the tuple is for.

-Eric