[Paraview] particletracer

Martin Uppman f04mu at student.lth.se
Fri Feb 13 01:53:16 EST 2009

Sorry, but this doesnt make any sense to me. I have a 3D dataset with
magnitude and velocity (X,Y,Z) for 13 time frames. And as you wrote,
paraview internally converts multiple vktDataSets into a TemporalDataSet.
But particle tracer requires multiple time steps, why does it then give
error that a vktDataSet is required? A  vktDataSet, according to what you
wrote, is just a single timestep.

Martin