[Paraview] paraview and numpy arrays

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Feb 4 17:59:00 EST 2009

A word of caution: If you are going to use ParaView in this mode, you
have to stick to the Python interface of ParaView. It is not possible
to start the GUI from Python. If you want to use the GUI, you need to
start the GUI and then load you Python module.script from the Python
console.

So, you have some arrays. What about the mesh? Is it defined by these
arrays? What do you mean by "plot these arrays"? Are you interested in
line charts only?

-berk