[Paraview] Warning reading ascii data

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 4 10:57:28 EST 2009

I don't profess to be an expert on the VTK file reader, but looking at the source code leads me to believe that the number of entries in one of the arrays in your file does not match the number identified above it.  Specifically, there are probably less entries than declared.  For example, in the example below perhaps there are less than 3309568  point coordinates listed.  Without seeing the whole file I cannot be sure.

-Ken