[Paraview] Plugin Wizard for Paraview development

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 28 18:47:14 EDT 2009

This is cool.  I bet this could help a lot of plugin beginners.  Are there any issues with adding a link to this from the ParaView Wiki?

-Ken

On 4/28/09 2:18 PM, "Robert Maynard" <robertjmaynard at gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to share with the rest of the Paraview development
community a small program that MIRARCO developed as an internal (and
open source) tool.

The program is called PluginWizard. It was designed to streamline the
development of basic plugins (Filters/Readers/Writers/Sources), by
creating the framework (xml, cmake, cxx and h files).

http://pluginwizard.mirarco.org/

Developer contacts are available on the website, so feel free to let us
know of any bugs you come across, or any features you would like to see
implemented. I expect development to continue on the project as we enter
internship season.

Thank you.