[Paraview] The false in building code as part of paraview!

binbin0406 binbin0406 at 163.com
Sun Apr 26 06:50:41 EDT 2009

Hi everyne:
  I want to add the plugin through building code as part of paraview. My plugin is a object pannel and I can add it through loading *.dll by the plugin manager. I followed the request of "Build Code As Part Of ParaView" from the ParaView's net. I got the success when I configured the CMake,But there are 22 false when I compile the code by vs2005.
  2DGLYPHParaViewImport.cmake:
  SET (2DGLYPH_SRCS
    ${2DGLYPH_SOURCE_DIR}/pq2DGlyph.cxx
     )
  INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${2DGLYPH_SOURCE_DIR})
  INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${2DGLYPH_SOURCE_DIR}/..)
  PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_WRAPPED_SOURCES("${2DGLYPH_SRCS}")
 Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks very much.

Jackie Chen.