[Paraview] About on-line available binaries for next release

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 05:54:06 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I gave up to find a solution for Windows plug-in deployment. I don't have
access to a VS2005 licence here, so I build ParaView together with my
plugins and share all this at the same time. My hopes was that I have to
only share the DLL of my plugin, and users install Official Release
Binaries, and that's all.

Now, I wonder if the next on-line available binaries will be built from the
same Windows environment, or if a VS2008 Express built is planned. IMHO, it
will increase the well-done Core/Plugin architecture of ParaView.

Best regards,
Jerome