[Paraview] Writing IntegrateAttributes to CSV using Python

bart.boonacker at actiflow.com bart.boonacker at actiflow.com
Thu Apr 16 05:22:24 EDT 2009

Hello Utkarsh,

Here I am again, but still no good results.
A complete rebuild was done but still no AttributeDataToTableFilter :(

Would it be possible to write the data in another way with Python, without
having to program new filters ?
So load VTK -> make Cut -> use calculator -> integrate -> export integrate
results.

Thanks, Bart