[Paraview] Particle pathlines scalar array dropped

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:06:58 EDT 2009

Hey,

(Maybe this is a question specifically for John Biddiscombe, but I
think others have contributed, too.)

Is there a particular reason that the Scalar Array combo box was
dropped from the Particle Pathlines (vtkTemporalPathLineFilter) filter
XML (gui) when it was brought into CVS ParaView? I always found that
to be a really useful option so I could pass an attribute on to color
the generated pathlines.

If people don't find it a confusing option, could we get it added back
in?

Thanks a lot,
-Eric