[Paraview] python function documentation?

Peter Brady petertbrady at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 14:07:22 EDT 2009

Hi David,

I agree that it can be a bit of a frustrating scavenger hunt.  I'm not
sure what platform you're using but it will pay off if you get
familiar with 'find' and 'grep' commands to dig through the paraview
source.  In the meantime I think you're looking for something like,

view.ViewSize = [number, number] to set the gui size.
You can use something like 'view.ParallelScale' to zoom in (that's not
the exact command but it should be listed in dir(view)).

Good luck,
Peter.