[Paraview] Cmake question about ParaView

Robert Kerr rakerr at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 9 11:53:31 EDT 2009

  When I run ccmake for the ParaView build, the option: BUILD_SHARED_LIBS
  gives me the help string: Build Verdict with shared libraries.
  Am I right in thinking that this option affects more than Verdict?

  thanks

  --
-bob

[Coca ColaBlak is] like licking the armpit of a coffee-soaked monkey.
-Eric D. Snider
*      Robert Kerr, Member of the Cubit Mesh Generation Team         *
*       and the Titan Informatics Toolkit Development Team           *
*      rakerr at sandia.gov          |    PO Box 5800,  MS 0376         *
*      Phone: (505) 844-8606      |    Sandia National Labs          *
*       Fax: (505) 284-2518       |  Albuquerque, NM 87185-0376      *