[Paraview] blank screen,

Battalgazi YILDIRIM yildirimga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:29:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have been reading Paraview Scripting with Python document.
I have installed  paraview from ubuntu repository. Everything was
working ok for following script (I could see a cone on the pop-up window as
in
Paraview Scripting with Python manual).

I decided to download the source code and build it from scratch. It was ok
Paraview was working correctly, but now this script works but I got
blank pop-up windows and don't see the cone any more.

do yo have any idea what might have been gone wrong?

Thanks,

from paraview import servermanager
import time
import os

connection=servermanager.Connect('localhost')
coneSource = servermanager.sources.ConeSource()
coneSource.Resolution = 32
coneSource.Center[0:3]=[1,2,3]

shrinkFilter = servermanager.filters.ShrinkFilter(Input=coneSource)

shrinkFilter.UpdatePipeline()
shrinkFilter.UpdatePipelineInformation()

view = servermanager.CreateRenderView()
rep = servermanager.CreateRepresentation(shrinkFilter, view)
view.StillRender()
view.ResetCamera()
view.StillRender()
time.sleep(4)