[Paraview] a general question,

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Apr 7 12:05:22 EDT 2009

The lowest hanging fruit: If your simulation is writing out data files intermittently, you can just start ParaView and load them in.  This is a somewhat common mode of operation.

Further integration requires some coding, which in turn has some much steeper learning curves.  There are several ongoing projects that are integrating ParaView with running simulations (most operating in "batch" mode).  The end game we hope for is to make the process much simpler.

-Ken