[Paraview] Question about wrapping my own class within a reader

shenyanwen shenyanwen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:42:27 EDT 2009

Hello, everyone !
I am writing a reader for my cuntom data format!
Now I have some troubles for help.
1.My reader is named vtkSgnReader, and I use class vtkSgn to get the data
information and the actual data.And then send the data into the reader. So
In my vtkSgnreader.h, i quote this:
#include "vtkSgn", and in my Reader code, I wrote like this:

int vtkSgnReader::ReadMetaData(vtkInformation *outInfo)
{
    int dimsRead=0;
    if (!sgnfile.Readsgn(FileName))
    {
        return 1;
    }
int dim[3];
    dim[0] = sgnfile.GetNx();
    dim[1] = sgnfile.GetNy();
    dim[2] = sgnfile.GetNz();
    //set the output information
    outInfo->Set(vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::WHOLE_EXTENT(),
                 0, dim[0]-1, 0, dim[1]-1, 0, dim[2]-1);
    return 1;
}
And the function Readsgn(FileName) is defined in class vtkSgn. I am
wondering if this is correct!

2.After I wrote the source code and the XML file, I am trying to build it
with CMake and VS2005. When I use VS2005 build the plugin, the compile gives
me some errors like this:

2>Generating vtkSgnClientServer.cxx
1>Generating qrc_SgnReader.cxx
2>*** SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file E:/test/vtkSgn.h before
line 40 ***
2>syntax error

I just do not know whatis wrong with this! So could anyone can help me?
Thank you so much for your help!

-Seven
shenyanwen at gmail.com
Mobile Phone:13476177952