[Paraview] Ensight and FLUENT

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 28 14:21:28 EDT 2008

Nathanael Inkson schrieb:
> Hi,
>  Actually I never got the Ensight writer to work. Is it functional?#

What do you mean with "Ensight writer"? I export results in FLUENT to
Ensight so I use the FLUENT Ensight writer. This works e.g. for FLUENT
Tutorial 1. Afterwards you can read this into Paraview using the
Paraview Ensight reader... Sometimes Paraview crashes wile reading the
data (but not the mesh), eg. FLUENT Tutorial 6.

Regards