[Paraview] Starting paraview with --server option

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Oct 24 09:07:47 EDT 2008

Guy,

You'll have to setup the server configuration first from the GUI. Start
paraview then choose File|Connect. In the Choose Server dialog you can
set up your server configuration using Add Server and give it a name --
say "myLocalHost". Then you can use the following:

paraview --server=myLocalHost

Utkarsh