[Paraview] ANNOUNCE: ParaView 3.4.0 released

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Oct 23 18:23:44 EDT 2008

Sorry, my bad. Silo is not open source. It has the following condition:

                                               NOTIFICATION OF COMMERCIAL USE

Commercialization of this product is prohibited without notifying the
Department of Energy (DOE) or Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL).

This is the reason why we can't include it in the binary release. I
would also caution anyone using the Silo library in commercial
settings because of this. I will change the release notes.

-berk