[Paraview] Using calculator with variable sets from different data files

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Oct 17 10:28:27 EDT 2008

Another option is the python programmable filter. It isn't as
intuitive to use (unless you are familiar with python wrapped vtk
programming), but unlike the calculator filter it will accept multiple
inputs, is likely to execute faster, and you don't need to worry about
array name collision.

cheers,
Dave DeMarle