[Paraview] Zoom box

Edwards, Paul Paul.Edwards3 at Rolls-Royce.com
Fri Oct 10 07:40:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've attached a patch to add a zoom box camera manipulator for ParaView
(I didn't know how to put the two new files into the patch file so I've
attached them separately).  This lets the user drag to select a box to
zoom in to.  At the moment it doesn't display the box on the screen as
the mouse is dragged - can anyone help here?

Can this be included in ParaView?

Regards,
Paul

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2008 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.