[Paraview] filter crashing when applied to a time series

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 9 06:02:33 EDT 2008

I would first make sure my filter works as a regular vtk method before using
it with PV. There is a lot of possible errors to make. You have to say more
before somebody can possibly help. How do you write your plugin? Do you
derive from Algorithm classes?

Dominik

On Thursday 09 October 2008 11:48:26 am Natalie Happenhofer wrote:
> Hi everybode,
> I have written a filter for paraview and it works well when applied to one
> file, applied to a time series of files the filter is executed a few times
> (precisely: 4 times) before paraview breaks down. Does anyone have an idea
> what might be the problem here? thx,
> NH

Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computational Physics Group
Foundation for Research on Information Technologies in Society
http://www.itis.ethz.ch