[Paraview] Forcing a Qt version

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue Oct 7 10:31:40 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

there's something overriding my QTDIR because CMake still points to the
wrong Qt version. I've set both QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE and QTDIR to 3.3.4
version, but CMake still returns me a warning that I'm using an
unsupported version of Qt. Now I'm trying to understand all that CMake
sintaxe in FindQt4.cmake and UseQt4.cmake modules.

weird, isn't it?!

Renato.