[Paraview] Utility to Generate Plugin Skeleton Project and Code

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 6 17:56:31 EDT 2008

Since the first version was a complete kludge I spent some more time
with this little project and basically rewrote it. The program now
uses template files for the source code instead of having all the ugly
code-creating-code thing. This also makes it easier to customize the
end code for your purposes without having to recompile.

Again, the download location is the same:

> http://echo1.bluequartz.net/CreateParaViewPlugin.tgz

Mike Jackson