[Paraview] Custom Object Panels

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Oct 2 11:29:35 EDT 2008

In that case, I prefer to derive from pqNamedObjectPanel instead.
Then I set up the UI myself, and you immediately get pointers to all the
widgets, instead of having to go find them if you used
pqLoadedFormObjectPanel.

To get more details on how it works:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/designer-using-a-component.html

Deriving from pqNamedObjectPanel means you use the "Compile Time Form
Processing."

Deriving from pqLoadedFormObjectPanel means you use the "Run Time Form
Processing."

Clint