[Paraview] Question about import of pathlines

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 19 15:46:10 EDT 2008

Pathlines can be represented as lines in polygonal data.  There are multiple formats that support polygonal data, but if you are starting from scratch, the legacy VTK data format with a POLYDATA type of DATASET is probably the path of least resistant.  Documentation for the legacy VTK format can be found at:

  http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/Image:VTK-File-Formats.pdf

-Ken