[Paraview] how to output data from my C scripts to paraview format

Marko Orescanin oresca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:36:55 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have been struggling for some time with parsing data from my C scripts to
VTK format that can be read by Paraview with no success.  I am running an
FTDT code that I wrote and as an output I produce matrices of float values
that I want to image. This matrices can be larger then 1024x1024 for 2D
case. I use uniform staggered grids, so I assumed that I have unstructured
scalar field that I want to pass to Paraview.

I was reading some threads from 2006 but I have not been able to figure out
right procedure to this. My programing experience is limited and I code
everything in C.  Does anyone have some scripts that I can use for my
problem or can anyone point me to some step by step explanation how to set
this up.

Thanks,

Marko Orescanin