[Paraview] Questions in compiling ParaView

shenyanwen shenyanwen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:47:57 EDT 2008

Dear everyone,
I have some questions when I am compiling the ParaView3.2.1.

1.What do pvmain and optins mean?(vtkPVMain* pvmain,
                                                      pqOptions* options)
2.What is the function of "helper" (pqProcessModuleGUIHelper* helper) Does
that helper do some initialization work such as to creat a widget or to
setup the interface of the mainwindow?
3.How does the client-server mode work?What I mean is that what's the method
that conncets cilent and server.Which classes or functions are the key of
that connection ?

Thanks so much!

Shenyanwen