[Paraview] Problem with cross-compile

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 23 14:49:33 EDT 2008

Okay, I think I found the problem.  My path was set to CMake 2.4 instead
of CVS when I did my native build.  Apparently in such a case, the
compile tools are not exported in the native build for use by the cross
build.  I won't know for sure until I've completely redone my native
build then my cross build (probably tomorrow as AIX xlC take a while).

Thanks,
Sean