[Paraview] Save image sequence with Paraview 3.x

Enkelejda Tafaj lejda at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 05:12:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

sorry to reopen this topic, but I still hope to get some help regarding
this issue.

What to I need to modify in Paraview 3.x to be able to write out a
sequence of images. For example, I read a sequnce of .tif files, apply
some image filter to it and would like to write out the complete image
sequence not only just one 2d image file. The vtkWriter support this (by
setting a file prefix and pattern). What about their integration in
Paraview?

Thanks,
Enkelejda