[Paraview] Question about importing data to visualize

David Goldsmith davesg at ufl.edu
Tue Apr 15 12:17:07 EDT 2008

Paraview list,

I am new to visualization software and have a very basic question.
The situation is I have a set of data created in an excel model, a
set of 100 data points, with an independent variable. I need to
create an animation of this data set changing over time. I have
played with Paraview and can create the planes I would like the
data to appear on, but cannot figure out how to import the data
onto the planes.

Any help would be appreciated, again, I'm new to this!

David