[Paraview] how to open multiple .vtu files at once?

SamuelKey samuelkey at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 18:23:30 EDT 2008

Alejandro,

PV will load all three files individually -- just OPEN each one in turn.
They can each have their own unique and separate point/cell data items.
You can post process each file separately and turn them on/off by
clicking on the "eyeball" beside each file/filter in the pipeline window.

In your PVD file, I believe that each "part" has to have the same cell
items and the same point items (can have zero's if needed). At least
that is how I use *.pvd files.

Sam