[Paraview] How to create an animation on filters

Pooja Gupta gpooja23 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 18:06:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

  I was trying to create an animation in ParaView 3.2.1.
  I want to make an animation not on a specific dataset but a collection  (say n) of datasets. Hence I load my 20 datasets and want to make an animation where each  dataset becomes 'visible'  for sometime and then disappears, when the next dataset would become visible. That is:
  frame-1: Dataset1 visible & Dataset 2-n invisible
  frame-2: Dataset2 visible & Dataset1, 3-n invisible
  frame n: Dataset-n visible & Dataset1 - n-1 invisible

  If someone can help with the steps to do so, that would be greatly helpful.

  Thanks.