[Paraview] Core dump from pvbatch

Iain Bethune ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 11:22:29 EDT 2008

I'll try applying the patch so that I can use pvbatch with offscreen
rendering and see if that makes the problem go away.

How do I file a bug for this?

- Iain

--
Iain Bethune
Applications Consultant, EPCC

Email: ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Addr: 2404 JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.