[Paraview] reference for generating vtk file with xml syntax

M.R.Hadian m.r.hadian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:54:54 EDT 2008

Hi
i am looking for a complete reference to generate vtk file by my CFD
code which supports multi-block grids (structered grid in each block).
It seems that i should use vtk file format with XML syntax. my code is
in fortran and i am not familiar with XML.

which reference is the most suitable one that you can recommend for a
beginner?
Is the book titled "VTK User Guide" a complete reference in this way?
Regards,
Hadian