[Paraview] can paraview 3.2.1 display polyhedron?

Pei-Ying Hsieh phsieh2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 11:24:29 EDT 2008

Dear PVers:

I am using OpenFOAM CFD solver.  It has an utility call checkMesh that prints out each element type and its total number.  In a case I am working on, it indicated that there are a about 1000 polyhedrons and about 10000 hex elements.  But, in paraview 3.2.1, I am not sure saw any polyhedron.  I saw something looks like prism.  Is there any special thing that I have to do to display polyhedron in PV?

Thanks!

Pei