[Paraview] Crazy cmake and paraview

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 4 09:05:01 EDT 2008

I assume you are following the Build & Install page, but just in case
here it is:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install

That said, it sounds like you just need to press the "c" key to run
"configure" the first time.  The wiki may not be precisely clear on that
point.  After that you will have more settings to adjust.  Set all of
them as appropriate for your configuration, then press c again.  You'll
likely have to repeat the process as per the wiki page.

If that doesn't work or if you have more problems, you should also list
your platform, compilers, etc. when you post to the list.

-Sean