[Paraview] OS X and paraview window

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 3 15:15:41 EDT 2008

Specifically, the window position parameter is placed in the configuration file ~/.config/ParaView3.X.ini.  You can simply delete that file and all of your settings (including window position) will be reset to their defaults.  Alternatively, you can edit the file and change the window position.  Look for the line "[MainWindow]" and then under that the line that has "Position=@Point(XXX XXX)".  Delete the Position line and the GUI should be reset back to where you can see it.

-Ken