[Paraview] Time-varying rectilinear data set

Iain Bethune ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 09:52:10 EDT 2008

I've got a set of image data files (binary files of x*y*z floats) called
32x32x32_0.raw, 32x32x32_1.raw, 32x32x32_2.raw etc. where the _T.raw is the
timestep from my simulation.

I want to view these in paraview and make an animation cycling through the
timesteps.

I've tried loading these with the RAW (ImageData) loader and specified a
prefix of 32x32x32 and a pattern of %s_%d.raw but I can only see the first
timestep, and it does not change when I increment the time.

How should I go about creating this animation?

Thanks

- Iain

--
Iain Bethune
Applications Consultant, EPCC

Email: ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Addr: 2404 JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.