[Paraview] PolyData bug??

Alejandro Aragon alejandro.aragon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:31:26 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I was playing to see if I could write a complicated shape with
PolyData, and I found out that the visualization is really bad. The
surface and surface with edges visualizations don't look quite right.
I attached a wireframe and the surface with edges plots so you can
take a look. Some time back I got the same problem when I tried to
draw a polygon using OpenGL. I was able to solve the problem by using
tesselation, so I believe the same is happening here. I also attached
the vtp file. I'm on Mac OS, but I don't think that would make any
difference.

Cheers,

Alejandro Aragón