RES: [Paraview] Rendering problem

rnelias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Sep 19 15:48:46 EDT 2007

Same problem Berk :-(

I changed the file and the problem seems to keep happening...
(http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/rendering-problem.JPG)

Note:  I have not checked the file since I'm not familiar with VTK format. I
just thought it was right since PV has not complained about anything and
(seemingly) loaded the data correctly. Furthermore, the problem only occur
when the model is moved inside PV.

Renato.