[Paraview] InitializeTcl failed/no $DISPLAY environment variable errors (paraview on intel mac)

Jared Hawkins Jared.Hawkins at tufts.edu
Wed Feb 28 16:05:50 EST 2007

Paul,

Thanks for the reply.  The error message i am getting is only:

    ParaView error: InitializeTcl failed
    TK_Init error: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable

There is no mention of the tcl_library.  Should i try to set that
variable anyway???  How do i go about doing this?

Thanks again for any help

-Jared