[Paraview] Error message : what does it mean

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 27 09:10:11 EST 2007

John,

The Ice error message could probably be a bit more detailed....

In general ParaView/IceT can handle different sized windows on the
servers/client just fine.. The thing that it can't handle is when the
servers have different screen sizes from the other servers...

So...

Server 1: 1280x1024
Server 2: 1280x1024
Server 3: 1280x1024
Server 4: 1024x768   <---- No good... :)

I would go and check all the screen sizes of your server nodes and make
sure they match up....

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J