[Paraview] Rotational Extrusion

Bruno Fletcher brunofletcher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:09:42 EST 2007

Hi,
I am trying to use paraview 2.6 to look at some CFD data for on supersonic
nozzle that has the flow field aligned with the X-axis. Since my problem is
axisymmetric I analyzed only a small portion of the nozzle's circumference (
3.5 deg.). I wish to use the rotational extrusion filter to rotate resulting
data about the X-axis so I can get the "complete 3D" nozzle picture. It
looks like the default rotation axis is the Z-axis. Is there anyway to
rotate the surface along the X-axis rather than the Z-axis? If not, would it
be possible to respecify paraview's  X,Y,Z orientation axis? -> then I would
be able to use the rotational filter the way I want...

Thanks,
Bruno F.