[Paraview] Confused of offscreen rendering, mangled mesa,

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Feb 8 16:36:03 EST 2007

Hi Weiguang,

Please see the following thread from the vtkusers list:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2007-January/088857.html.
Part of the discussion also appeared on the ParaView and vtk-developers
lists.

If the only version of GL on your cluster is Mesa, then you can set your
OpenGL-related CMake variables to point to the appropriate counterpart
in Mesa. The reason you'd want to use mangled Mesa is if from the same
build, sometimes you'd want to use OpenGL and other times you'd want to
use Mesa. It doesn't sound like that's the case for you.

- Amy