[Paraview] UPDATE_TIME_INDEX not part of Paraview 2.6

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Feb 6 20:17:19 EST 2007

I was trying to recompile my ParaView modules and I get the error:

/Users/mjackson/Task_4/Workspace/PVDislocation/
vtkPrdsDislocationReader.cpp:80: error: 'UPDATE_TIME_INDEX' is not a
member of 'vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline'

The offending line is:
   outInfo->Set(vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::UPDATE_TIME_INDEX
(), this->GetTimeStep() );

This used to work in ParaView 2.4.4 and I vaguely remember that time
support was being changed in PV 2.6. Could someone explain what I
should be using now?

I have written a custom ParaView reader module for our file format. I
need Time Support and I was successfully using this code in PV 2.4.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer