[Paraview] Problem with: ArrayMenu property="SelectInputVectors"

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Feb 2 08:42:24 EST 2007

Hi Patrick,

In the GUI XML for your filter, does the InputMenu menu XML tag have an
id entry in it where id="im"? For example, see the bolded section in the
below XML code.

<InputMenu trace_name="Input" property="Input"
           *id="im"*
           label="Input"
           help="Set the input to this filter."
           input_name="Input"/>

The InputMenu and the ArrayMenu have to be linked together like this for
the VectorMenu to know where to get its list of vectors from.

- Amy