AW: RES: [Paraview] VTK formats and Fortran (again...)

Benjamin Ahrenholz ahrenholz at cab.bau.tu-bs.de
Fri Apr 27 08:11:51 EDT 2007

Hello,

just some short correction. I made a little mistake about the length oft he
array. Instead of
     laenge = 27000 (were laenge is my variable for length [extends are
30³=27000] ) it should be:
     laenge = 27000*4 and the the offset for the first data array has to be
set to 0 instead of 4!

Sorry for that wrong information in the first post.

Regards,

Ben