[Paraview] Writing a TecPlot reader

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Apr 6 11:28:14 EDT 2007

If you look at vtkCSVReader and other ASCII readers of that family you
can easily create a TecPlot reader. I've done it for some tecplot
(particle) data we have, but my code is not ideal for you because it
uses some other classes which are similar to vtkCSVReader, but were
created before vtkCSV reader was added.

JB