[Paraview] Error while loading shared libraries: liblammpi++.so.0

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:01:17 EDT 2007

 From the name of the file it looks like the C++ component
of the lam version of the mpi library. One of the cmake
options must reference that library. Did you set the cmake
options for MPI yourself or did you let cmake set them
automatically?

If cmake set the option then it must have found the library
somewhere. Look for liblammpi++.so.* where * could be
anything (nothing, .1, .2, ...). If you find it then create
a symbolic link from what ParaView wants (liblammpi++.so.0)
to what you have.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center